- You can search for the start and end points of your journey by entering:
- an address,
- point of interest or
- stop name in Dundee
- To obtain the most accurate results please provide a full postal address (including postcode) if possible. You may be offered alternatives if the journey planner finds a number of address and bus stop options.
- The public transport results are provided by Traveline Scotland.
If you find any inconsistencies with journey results, or incorrect information, please provide Traveline with feedback here. For public transport options, please select the date and time of travel and whether this is the arrival or departure time.
- Walking, cycling and driving results are powered by Open Street Map, the Wikipedia of online mapping. If you see an error in a suggested route, or a key cycle link is missing, you can edit and fix these in yourself. Please visit this webpage for further information on how to do so.
- Want to speak to a travel advisor? Call Traveline Scotland on 0871 200 22 33 for all bus, coach, rail and ferry times. Lines are open 24 hours every day. Calls cost 10p per minute from BT Landlines. Charges from mobiles or other providers may vary. BT TypeTalk calls welcome.